Common Mistakes Men make in approaching a girl.perhaps you might not fail after reading this
1.Whistling at a woman: Are you one of those kind of guys who think it’s cool to whistle at a woman when she walks past you? It’s not! As a matter of fact it’s rude and no well meaning girl who give ear to that. Women appreciate men who can respect them as women. So when next you feel the urge to whistle when a woman walks past… Holup! And approach her like a man with balls.
2. EXCUSE ME FINE GIRL “I LOVE YOU”- I never cease to marvel when a guy walks up to a girl in the restaurant and reel out those lines like a complete idiot. How can you even tell a girl who you don’t know from anywhere that you love her??!!! Those lines will never work bro. Keep your cool and calm at all times…Girls trip for guys who are an Embodiment of class and poise. Try to be friends with a girl first before anything else.
3. I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU- Lol….Are you her father? A lot of Igbo guys (Forgive the stereotype) use this line. Some girls may actually fall for this line.. But any girl who goes out with you based on those lines is after your money. I tell guys- Never come across to any girl as someone who has money to throw around if not you’d be sucked dry! If you’re looking for a long lasting relationship… Be honest and natural
4.StartingOut On The Defensive
Ironically, the mistake a lot of men make when it comes to approaching women simply fearing the worst. This isn’t always true (at all), but once you start believing it is you’ll immediately be on the backfoot, trying to think of solutions to problems that really, haven’t even arisen. The last thing you want to do is see any woman as a ‘challenge’ or as though you need to learn any ‘tricks‘ to persuade potential partners to talk to you. Doing this will be what puts women off, not the things you were initially worried about. Forget what you’ve heard, approaching a woman is not about game-playing. Women will always rather get to know a friendly guy who means what he says than someone who’s trying to play it cool.
5. Wrong Place:
Everywhere you go is not a pick up zone — you have to thoughtfully work out where you can actually approach women you don’t know. There is no point striking up conversation with a potential partner if they are already in a situation where they don’t feel like flirting: you’re dooming yourself to failure. For instance, t’s a safe bet to stick to bars, when women are more often than not feeling their best and already in the mood for socialising and open to getting to know people. The buzzy atmosphere of a bar also means that you can casually make conversation with less fear of rejection. Pick the right place where you know she isn’t feeling stressed out or busy.
6. Not Being sensitive to the situation: Sometimes, women just want to go out drinking and dancing. So seeing girl out having a good time does not necessarily mean they want to be approached by men. Be prepared that chances are that most people won’t be that interested in hanging out with strangers when they’re out to have a laugh with their mates. And if you get the vibe that you’ve interrupted a night that you’re not welcome on (if she’s not continuing the conversation, if she’s more interested in her friends) then just amicably excuse yourself to the bar and carry on with your night.
7.Being too drunk:
Being with a man who is in control is important to women. Women don’t want to be with a guy we have to force feed water during a night out, help go to the loo or keep from getting into fights at the bar. You’re also way more to get distracted from the woman you’re trying to talk to by other women, slur your words and just be generally unapologetic and annoying. Until you’re well into a relationship, avoid getting too drunk.
RELATED : 11 DEADLY MISTAKES LADIES MAKE IN RELATIONSHIP
8.Using Pick-up Lines:
Sorry, guys, but everything you’ve learned about using pickup lines to start a conversation with women is dead wrong. There is nothing cheesier, less interesting or more of a turnoff than a guy who uses a standard opening line. Why? It shows he lacks confidence, period. It shows he’s literally spent time reading up on the best way to approach a woman and that he needs other guys to tell him what to say and how to act. Whatever you do, a simple hello is better than a bad line.
9. Not Asking Direct Questions
The worst thing a guy can do is come up to us and talk about himself for the entirety of the conversation. If you have to talk about how amazing you are, it’s probably because you’re not. Asking questions about her life shows you’re a considerate guy, and there’s more of a chance we’ll feel a connection — which will make it much easier to get a date.
10.Being Too Touchy
As a general rule — whether its approaching a woman you don’t yet know, or progressing things further once you make it to the bedroom, just echo the movements she makes towards you. Wait for her to make the move to make contact with you, and then do that too. Build up to different parts of the body, but do it following this routine. But regardless, don’t do this in the supermarket because although you might be getting good vibes from your partner in crime, you will creep out the other shoppers.
11. Concentrating Too Much On Her, Not You
Often, a guy will concentrate too much on what a woman’s reaction to him is rather than on the conversation taking place. If you’re overthinking what you’re supposed to say and where your hands are supposed to be (in your pockets? By your sides?), she’ll know. And it will get awkward. If anything, try thinking of approaching a woman as starting a conversation with a good friend — be casual about it, be a good listener and let her talk. Another way to think about it: If it works out you’ll gain a date. If it doesn’t, what are you really losing?