HOW TO KNOW SOMEONE THAT LOVES YOU.
1. He or she loves, values and respects whoever or whatever you value,respect or love too.
2. He or she puts your feeling,response or reaction in consideration before carrying out any action that may ruin your happiness or union. E.g when he or she is insulted by your relative,he or she tells you and allows you to handle the issue. If you stretch it too much,he or she will call you to order in a calm manner.
3. After God,He or she puts you first before any other human being because of one body you share. Sharing one body is not for procreation alone. Intimacy makes two bodies one and not even your children or money can come between you too.
4. He or she is very honest and sincere;when he or she has,you know and when he or she doesn’t have,you know too.
5. He or she is very free around you to say what or how he or she feels in a very respectful manner. Shouting doesn’t yeild serious result and remember that enemies shout and lovers whisper. Anyone you have to shout to before they take correction has a psychological problem.
6. He or she relates to you like a mate or partner,not like a slave or house help. ‘Love breaks the boundary of age and makes lovers equal and the more you try to show supremacy,the more you lose your happiness because if your love is not happy while you are happy,you are a manipulator or emotional terrorist.
7. He or she adjust some part of their life to suit you just as you adjust yours to suit them too since you are one body.
8. He or she values,cherishes,respects you more than anything you can offer and with this,you are relaxed and enjoy your peace of mind.
9. He or she never uses the secrets you revealed to them against you nor reveal them to someone else even if he or she was angry,provoked or fought with you.
READ ALSO : 30 HIDDEN TRUTHS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EVERY CARING BOYFRIEND
He or she is sensitive to your feelings,moods and principles and apologizes when they violate it.
However,you’re the worst selfish lover if you don’t do the above for him or her in return. What may hurt us is not the love we receive but the love we refused to give out because of our selfish nature.
Love becomes awesome and enjoyable when it is mutual and reciprocal. READ ALSO : 30 HIDDEN TRUTHS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT EVERY CARING BOYFRIEND